Home Modification Services
Accessible home modification services from NuCara Pharmacy/Home Medical could mean the difference between living independently in your home or leaving your home forever.
If your home (or the home of a family member) is no longer practical, safe or accessible due to age-related issues, required use of a wheelchair for spinal cord or other injuries, a progressive disease like MS, or because of a child in the home with special physical needs, accessible home modification may be the key to staying in the home. Accessible home modifications can be done inside or outside of the home.
Common Accessible Modification Include:
- Partial and Complete Bathroom Modifications
- No-Threshold and Roll-in Showers
- Walk-In Tubs
- Grab Bars in the Bathroom
- Hand Rails Throughout the Home
- Wheelchair Accessible Ramps and Lifts
- Interior and Exterior Door Widening
- Accessible Kitchen Remodels
- Ceiling Installed Patient Lifts
- Stairway Lifts/Chair Lifts
As an Accessible Home Improvement of America (AHIA) Association Member, the Certified Environmental Access Consultants working with NuCara Pharmacy/Home Medical are engaged in the business of helping people gain and/or maintain accessibility, both inside and outside of their homes, by modifying structures and installing assistive devices. We also have a broad knowledge of funding sources to help make the needed changes a reality.