HOW DO I GET MY MEDICATIONS?
Pharmacy locations are currently offering DELIVERY, CURBSIDE, and MAIL-OUT services.
What does that mean for me?
- No patients in the pharmacy
- CALL AHEAD to ensure we have your prescription and over-the-counter products ready
- Call when you arrive, and we will come out to hand off your medication
- If you don’t have a cell phone, please come to the door and wave, but do not congregate
- All payment and correspondence will be done via the telephone or mail
- We encourage you to use our mail-out services if possible
- We are offering FREE mail out services through the end of April to all patients
If you need any over-the-counter items, we can get those to you! Just let us know when you request your prescriptions and we'll include them with your order. We are happy to bring these items to your vehicle, deliver to your home, or mail them for free!
Due to increased demand for some products, we may be out of stock on some items. We are working closely with our vendors to add more stock whenever possible. We encourage you to call your store to check product availability.
The NuFill® medication synchronization program is a great option during this time to reduce the number of trips from home. Work with our pharmacy staff to coordinate all your refills on the same day each month. This convenient and time-saving service is available to all our patients at no charge! Once the refill cycle is set, you will receive a routine reminder call for pick up or delivery. Call your NuCara today if you are interested!
Be aware that pharmacy location hours of operation may have changed. Please contact your location to confirm store hours during this time.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO KEEP ME SAFE?
- We have activated our disaster plans and infection control procedures.
- We have escalated our disinfecting and infection control procedures and infection control screenings to ensure a clean and safe environment.
- All packages entering the pharmacy are disinfected upon entering the facility.
- Our employees are routinely screened for symptoms and are avoiding all non-essential travel to minimize their exposure.
- Any staff member interacting with patients in-person is wearing gloves and a mask.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES?
- NuCara provides daily updates every afternoon to our entire team that includes answers to frequently asked questions and any newly available information. We feel it is important for everyone to be fully informed during this rapidly evolving situation.
- NuCara often purchases lunch to thank our employees and support local businesses during this state of emergency.
We are doing our best to continue to be here for our patients. The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our top priority. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. Please continue to be patient with us as we all deal with this ever-changing situation and contact your local NuCara Pharmacy with any questions.