When you come to visit us, our stores might look a little different, but we will still be offering the same great service you’ve come to expect.
- We have installed plexiglass dividers for extra precaution and protection.
- Our staff will be wearing appropriate safety equipment, such as masks or face shields, to protect both our patients and themselves.
- We ask our patients to also wear masks if they are visiting us for services that require close personal contact such as home medical set ups and pharmacy clinical services, such as immunizations.
- If you are scheduling an HME set up or seeing us for a clinical service, we will be asking a series of screening questions prior to your appointment. We may also take your temperature as part of that screening process. Please keep in mind that many of our services require us to be in close proximity so these steps are in place to keep everyone safe.
- Our staff is regularly screened to help identify any potential cases and stop the spread.
- We will be taking extra steps to sanitize our entire store throughout the day as well as every evening. We are utilizing the latest technology to ensure our stores are as clean as possible.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided upon entrance and we encourage our patients to use them.
- Look for signage at your local NuCara for more guidance and expectations when visiting our stores. If you have any questions, please call and a member of our staff will be happy to help.
- Don’t feel comfortable coming inside? No problem! We are still offering our curbside pick-up as well as delivery and free mail-outs until the end of September.
We have taken these precautions to help ensure that our staff and our patients stay healthy. We know our world may look a little different now, but these steps are happening so we can be around to serve you long into the future. We strive to stay up-to-date on all the latest information and procedures. Our ultimate goal is to Be Informed. Be Prepared. And Be Safe. Thank you for trusting us as one of your health care partners!