What options are available to meet my needs?
- Contactless Curbside Service
- Mail Order or Delivery
- In-Person Service - by Appointment Only
What should I know when I arrive at NuCara Home Medical?
- All locations have instructional signage to guide you through each of these options.
- When you arrive at NuCara Home Medical please call our local number. Our staff will be happy to help you via Curbside Service or help you inside the building for your scheduled appointment.
What is NuCara Home Medical doing in order to prevent transmission of COVID-19?
- We are taking all precautionary measures as recommended by the CDC and Iowa Department of Public Health.
- Our staff is screened for fever and other symptoms of COVID-19 every day.
- We are screening all customers for COVID-19 symptoms prior to any in-person contact.
- All NuCara staff are wearing masks, gloves and other Personal Protective Equipment as directed by federal and state guidelines.
- We have updated our cleaning, disinfecting and handwashing protocols to increase frequency.
What should I know before entering your building?
- We will screen all customers who need to access the building for COVID-19 symptoms prior to scheduling the appointment and again at the time of service or delivery.
- We ask all customers to practice social distancing by staying 6 feet apart from staff and other customers during your visit.
- All in-person services will be restricted to the customer only. A maximum of one caregiver may accompany customer if necessary.
- Children under 16 are asked to remain at home unless they are a customer.
- We ask all customers to wear a mask and use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- If you become ill while at NuCara Home Medical, we ask that you share that information with management, leave the building and call your healthcare provider.
- Public restrooms will be closed until further notice.
What if I have a need but don’t want to come to NuCara Home Medical?
- Let us save you a trip! Call your local branch to talk with one of our staff members. We will be happy to assist you!
Des Moines - PH: 515-243-2886
Waterloo - PH: 319-287-8087
Chariton - PH: 641-774-4600
Creston - PH: 641-782-7995
Coralville - PH: 319-358-8000
Marshalltown - PH: 641-754-0000
Nevada - PH: 515-382-2485
Newton - PH: 641-792-9339
Oskaloosa - PH: 641-672-2501
Ottumwa - PH: 641-684-6800
Urbandale - PH: 515-225-0838
We want to say thank you for your business and continued support during this concerning time. Your health and well-being is our #1 priority!