Compounding Pharmacy - Ames, Iowa
NuCara Ames Compounding Pharmacy works with physicians and patients to provide custom medications and solve complex medication needs. Pharmaceutical compounding provides options for patients who are unable to take conventional medications.
Pharmaceutical Compounding Services Available:
- WartPEEL® for Treatment of Common and Plantar Warts
Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men and Women
- Veterinary Medications
- Dermatological Preparations (Topical Anesthetics, Acne Products, Psoriasis/Eczema, Nail Infection, Pigmentation Abnormalities, etc.)
- Pain Management (Low-Dose Naltrexone, Topicals for Neuropathic Pain and Generalized Pain, etc.)
- Dental (Mouth Rinses, Topical Anesthetics, etc.)
- Allergen-Free Medications
- OBGYN: Mastitis Ointment and Diaper Ointment for Moms and Babies as well as Hormone Treatment During Pregnancy
- Podiatry: Warts, Diabetic Neuropathy
- Gastroenterology: Hemorrhoids/Fissures
- Scar Treatment
For more information call us at 515-292-3604 or email email@example.com.
Organizations who founded PCAB and who make up the PCAB Board of Directors include The American College of Apothecaries, National Community Pharmacists Association, American Pharmacists Association, National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations, International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists, National Home Infusion Association, National Association of Boards of Pharmacy, and the United States Pharmacopeia. The creation of this board by such a diverse group was in response to the need that the pharmacy profession had to establish an enhanced, profession-wide system of standards by which each compounding pharmacy can tests its quality processes. There are less than 1% of an estimated 60,000 pharmacies nationwide that have attained the distinction of being a PCAB accredited compounding pharmacy. More information regarding PCAB and the requirements of this accreditation can be found at www.pcab.org.