Infusion Center - Waterloo, Iowa
Through our Vital Care Home Infusion Services franchise we offer a comprehensive scope of high-quality parenteral and enteral therapies.
Infusion therapy provided for the following conditions and more:
- Multiple Sclerosis/Neurological Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Infections (bacterial, fungal, viral)
- Blood Disorders
- Rare Disorders
- Dermatological Conditions
- Iron Deficiency
- Please call regarding additional therapies
See our medication order forms below and a list of insurances.
NuCara provides the most advanced infusion devices and pumps, IV solutions, and other necessary supplies. NuCara processes all insurance paperwork and billing. Initial assessment and insurance verification are free. Ongoing patient assessment and monitoring is conducted.
With NuCara, each patient receives personal delivery and instruction by trained staff as well as 24/7 availability.
- Home Infusions
- NuCara offers an alternative to extended hospital care for medically stable patients requiring intravenous (IV) therapies. When such therapies are administered in the home setting, patients typically recover faster, experience fewer complications, are more comfortable, and save money. Since home IV therapy allows most patients to resume their normal activities quality of life is dramatically increased. Now offering Ketamine Infusions!
- Infusion Centers
- NuCara is now offering Infusion Services at our Waterloo, Iowa location! NuCara’s highly skilled nursing staff and infusion pharmacists are trained to give you personalized care and support in the comfort of our ambulatory infusion suites or in your home.