Through our Vital Care Home Infusion Services franchise we offer a comprehensive scope of high-quality parenteral and enteral therapies.
- NuCara offers an alternative to extended hospital care for medically stable patients requiring intravenous (IV) therapies. When such therapies are administered in the home setting, patients typically recover faster, experience fewer complications, are more comfortable, and save money. Since home IV therapy allows most patients to resume their normal activities quality of life is dramatically increased.
NuCara is now offering Infusion Services at our Waterloo, Iowa location! NuCara’s highly skilled nursing staff and infusion pharmacists are trained to give you personalized care and support in the comfort of our ambulatory infusion suites or in your home.
We staff a multi-disciplinary team of nurse practitioners, pharmacists, nurses, and pharmacy technicians to provide a knowledgeable and safe infusion experience for our patients. Our infusion center offers a quiet, comfortable and semi-private setting for our patients looking to escape the hustle and bustle of their day. We offer a setting much different than the standard group infusion setting found in other infusion centers. We provide snacks and beverages, heated massage recliners, and multiple streaming services for entertainment.
Infusion therapy provided for the following conditions and more:
- Multiple Sclerosis/Neurological Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Infections (bacterial, fungal, viral)
- Blood Disorders
- Rare Disorders
- Dermatological Conditions
- Iron Deficiency
- Please call regarding additional therapies
See our medication order forms below and a list of insurances.
NuCara provides the most advanced infusion devices and pumps, IV solutions, and other necessary supplies. NuCara processes all insurance paperwork and billing. Initial assessment and insurance verification are free. Ongoing patient assessment and monitoring is conducted.
With NuCara, each patient receives personal delivery and instruction by trained staff as well as 24/7 availability.
Meet Our Infusion Team
Infusion Order Forms & Accepted Insurances
- Aetna Clinics
- America Choice Provider Network ACPN
- Amerigroup of IA
- BlueCross BlueShield of Iowa (Wellmark)
- Cigna – Midlands Choice
- Galaxy Health Network
- Healthpartners Clinics – Through the Midlands Choice
- Iowa Total Care
- United Healthcare – 190, 192, 691
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Zelis Health (PPOplus)