Compounding Pharmacy - Veterinary Medication
This dosage form is applied to the skin of the animal’s ear.
- Ask about other medications for gel delivery
Customized Compounds for Companion Animals
Pharmacists and veterinarians work together to improve and maximize the therapeutic success and compliance of pets, exotics, wildlife and zoo animals.
Veterinary Preparations Currently Compounded:
- Sterile Injections
- Ophthalmic Preparations
- Flavored Solutions and Suspensions
Flavored dosage forms make it easy, even fun, to dose and animal:
- Tutti Frutti suspension for ferrets
- Good-tasting marshmallow, liver, beef, chicken, peanut butter or fish-flavored antibiotic suspensions
Discontinued & Unavailable Medications
Having trouble obtaining drugs that are no longer commercially produced? Contact a NuCara pharmacist. We can compound discontinued and unavailable drugs, per your specifications.
Potential Vet Needs
- Custom strength of medications for seizures, diabetes, hyperthyroidism, parasitic infections, appetite stimulation, etc.
- Metronidazole Benzoate
- Discontinued, combination, custom formulated products
- Potassium Bromide