We want to thank and reward our customers...
The NuRewards card provides the savings and convenience you need most from a pharmacy. As a cardholder you will earn one point for each dollar spent on the purchase of all merchandise. NuCara Pharmacy always strives to provide what our customers deserve most: quality patient care at affordable prices. Now we can offer even more with our NuCara NuRewards program. To find out more, ask your nearest NuCara Pharmacy location about our no-cost rewards program!
NuRewards Terms and Conditions
1. To earn points, you must present your NuRewards card each time you make a purchase.
2. If you forget your card, save your receipt and present it next time you visit. Your account will be credited at that time.
3. NuRewards members must keep their personal information file up to date by reporting any changes in name, address, etc. to our store.
4. Your NuRewards card is not a charge card.
5. Members of NuRewards will be awarded 1 point for each dollar spent on all over-the-counter merchandise and 1/2 point for each dollar spent on prescriptions.
6. NuRewards cards have no cash value.
7. Certificates will be mailed to you and expire 60 dates after date of issue.
8. There will be no cash refund and no points earned when redeeming NuRewards certificates.
9. Members earn points when they purchase store gift certificates; however, points are not issued when the gift certificate is redeemed.
10. NuRewards cards and certificates are nontransferable. Lost/stolen or additional cards will be issued for $5.00 each. Lost/Stolen certificates will not be replaced.
11. Earned points will be carried over annually. You never lose a point in NuRewards.
12. Store employees, corporations, and institutional accounts are not eligible for memberships.
13. NuRewards will not sell or rent your name, address, or personal information to any other company or organization.
14. NuCara Pharmacy can cancel NuRewards at any time.
15. NuRewards is not valid for prescription reimbursed under Medicare, Medicaid, or similar federal or state programs.
16. NuCara Pharmacy, at its sole discretion, can change any terms or conditions of this program, without notice to members.
17. Visit our website https://www.myrepeatrewards.com/myrepeat/login.aspx?c=32547 to view current point balance, recent purchases, certificates issued, and redeemed.
If you have questions or would like more information about NuCara Pharmacy contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find a NuCara Pharmacy near you.