The Mirage Quattro™ is ResMed's fourth generation full face mask, delivering an individualized fit for over 95% of users. The innovative MicroFit™ dial offers a choice of 24 positions on the forehead support to suit individual facial structures. The mask's Spring Air™ cushion technology accommodates movement during sleep and provides an effective solution for jaw drop. Moreover, with the its streamlined design and quiet performance, the Quattro looks sleek, feels light, and is easy to fit and use.
- "Set and forget" headgear slots save optimal fitting settings; "Set-and-forget" clips allow convenient removal
- Moving cushion membrane at nasal bridge accommodates different types of nasal structures and prevents leak into the eyes
- Dual-wall cushion with spring air technology enhances seal where it's needed most
- Simplified elbow with anti-asphyxia valve (AAV) enhances safety if the airflow to the mask is impeded
- Moving cushion membrane at chin maintains seal and accommodates jaw drop movement
- Cushion clip with tabs allows easy removal of cushion from frame
- Improved built-in vents provide minimal noise output
- Fewer parts than other full face masks, making it easier to handle, assemble, and maintain
Manufacturer Note: Rx Required
All services provided, including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, introduction, and setup of the products, are performed solely by the
internet provider and independently of the manufacturer.
**For Informational Use Only, not for sale online.
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
© 2015 Used with Permission