The Mirage Liberty full face mask seals individually at the mouth and nose. With less skin contact and an open field of vision, this unobtrusive mask feels light on the face. Its versatile design, which fits most individuals, the Mirage Liberty is ideal for patients seeking a comfortable alternative to conventional full face masks.
- Dual-wall cushion and dual-wall nasal pillows with trampoline action adapt to different nose-to-mouth heights, angles, and nasal contours
- All-around stability and comfort with supportive, crown-shaped headgear maintains shape when taken off
- Anti-asphyxia vent enhances safety if the airflow to the mask is impeded
- Dual-wall cushion offers exceptional seal while allowing full jaw movement, eliminating need for chin strap
- Built-in vents diffuse exhalation for quiet operation
- Quick-release elbow allows for easy disconnect of mask
- Fewer parts than most other full face masks makes it simple to assemble, disassemble, clean, and maintain
- Easy to put on and take off
Manufacturer Note: Rx Required
All services provided, including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, introduction, and setup of the products, are performed solely by the
internet provider and independently of the manufacturer.
**For Informational Use Only, not for sale online.
All ResMed products are for sale only to patients within the United States and not to other third parties or businesses.
© 2016 Used with Permission